• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchie Bella and Chloe - our first day in the run

weeble

Mum let us out in the run for the first time yesterday we were really good and didnt fight we were soooo glad to stretch our legs. Bella was a bit naughty and jumped out while mum was trying to take our pics but she soon came back again - to her new hubby:)

Silly Dutchie jumped into the water bowl and splashed everywhere :roll:

Last edited:
So sweet :D having their tea together.

Hope you don't mind but I pinched the first one to post on here:

DutchieBellaChloe.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments those pics were yesterday they had some free range time for the first time together today bella and dutchie both binkied and crashed into each other :lol:

:wave: Hello trio :wave: So lovely to see you happy in your run and to hear that you had some free-range time too. Keep being good for your mummy please! x

Your hutch now has new residents Dutchie ... but sadly it's done nothing but rain here so we haven't seen much of them yet :(

Kath - did Dutchie go mental and really run around?! Always thought he would be a crazy binkier!!

:wave: Hello trio :wave: So lovely to see you happy in your run and to hear that you had some free-range time too. Keep being good for your mummy please! x

Your hutch now has new residents Dutchie ... but sadly it's done nothing but rain here so we haven't seen much of them yet :(

Kath - did Dutchie go mental and really run around?! Always thought he would be a crazy binkier!!

Not really I think he was too busy checking out his new surroundings and exploring his new garden. He did binky a lot but he wasn't charging about - maybe next now he knows where he is. The girls were though they were really glad to get out after being in for a week

That hutch has had some handsome boys in it hasnt it :D

That hutch has had some handsome boys in it hasnt it :D

The hutch has only been with us since the end of Aug. but yes, in that time it's housed the handsome Dutchie and now the lovely Humphrey & Sebastian. Before that it was home to the very pretty Tia & Mia http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=132300

Glad to hear they're all happy :D Are the girls still being good with their hay eating? And are they all using their litter tray? x

They are eating loads of hay - not that interested in the pellets which Dutchie thinks is great more for him!! They are using the tray but someone is also going in the opposite corner :roll: I tried moving the tray to that corner and Dutchie picked it up and dragged it back :lol: (sorry dutchie) so i will be litter tray shopping this week

I tried moving the tray to that corner and Dutchie picked it up and dragged it back :lol:

That made me smile!! He's trying to tell you that HE knows what he's doing and it's the girls who are making a mess :shock: Definitely time for another litter tray! Some bunnies like one each whereas others are willing to share!

Nose rubs to them all frm us xx

That made me smile!! He's trying to tell you that HE knows what he's doing and it's the girls who are making a mess :shock: Definitely time for another litter tray! Some bunnies like one each whereas others are willing to share!

Nose rubs to them all frm us xx

Oh its definately the girls making the mess probably Chloe - she doesnt do sharing!!

Back