• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toys/Guinea pig toys? Exciting things for the cage?

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I was wondering what I could get for my buns and piggys to make their cage more exciting for them, I normally stuff a toilet roll tube with hay and they devour it and seem to enjoying playing with it. I might buy some wooden chews but am always reluctant to use these incase they cause like splinters?? Can that happen with wooden chews??

My bunnies love the carrot woodrolls which you can get which are little logs filled with a carrot stuffing for them to get out.

I give my rabbits toilet rolls but not my guinea pigs after Boo got his head stuck in one!! (Mine are about 5 months so will try again when they're fully grown :lol: ) GP's and Rabbits LOVE tunnels!! Rabbits also love to dig, and climb, so a hay bale will be a good idea, and a bucket with dirt in :)

I alternate between their toys, toilet rolls (met with mixed response) small cat toys (balls and rolly barrel things things) small willow balls (found some untreated ones in poundland, so bought what they had) Tubing from the recent gas works locally :shock: (I have no idea how that got in here) boxes, those rolls of chew sticks. Im terrible for buying things, it is only when they are listed that you realise how much is there

Back