• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sarah.Indiechick

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry about blur wrong camera setting:oops:

"Hello mum!:wave: Spike here just letting you see more of me!"
spi.jpg

I'm being a very good boy and love my spring greens..I am a bit disappointed though as Auntie Jill keeps mentioning my plums..but she has never given me any..and today she said "you'll be losing your plums tomorrow"..so some nasty man is going to steal my fruit before I've even smelt it!:("

sp.jpg

well what a coinsidence, stella his intended is also going in to be spayed tomorrow. bless em, they will both be feeling sorry for themselves together.

awwww how cute is he!!

my brother and his gf are here and i just showed em and they were like awwww. im so excited!!

me neither, they will be beautiful together!! dads a comin next weekend to change over the door. just ordering toys and stuff... nick got them a new tray today x

Unfortunatly, stella is no longer spikes intended... however she will make some bun a happy bun and im just sorry i can't take her.

however spike is being neutered tomorrow and will hopefully be bonded soon after.

xxx

Just to warn you Sarah..Nushka is a bit of a chewer..so if possible and you have any run panels or similar..try and cover the bits of shed wall that would just be irresistable to her!:D

Just to warn you Sarah..Nushka is a bit of a chewer..so if possible and you have any run panels or similar..try and cover the bits of shed wall that would just be irresistable to her!:D

Shes in a hutch anyway :) which is in a well protected shed!!

what has she chewed? naughty nush!!

Back