• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunwife for William

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
:wave: I've made an appointment for November 29th to take William to the city rabbit rescue and hopefully bring back Liesel as his bunwife :love:

They want to do a meeting between William and Liesel to make sure they tolerate each other before I take them home together. I'm a bit anxious about bringing them home for the bonding! I don't want too much fur flying round the guest room!!!

This is the shelter link with Liesel's photo... she's so sweet!! I hope William feels the same!!! http://www.rabbithabit.org/adoptables/ I think its amazing to hear how many of these bunnies were found wandering the city streets dodging cars, taxis, and busses!!! :censored: I wish parents would think before they let their kids talk them into buying a pet they will eventually get bored with and let loose!!!

Back