• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Girlies in their Hay Run *PIC OVERLOAD*

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

Took some lovely pictures of the girls in their run, which is covered with hay. It looks like this:

DSCF18221.jpg

Now pictures of the girls: (Molly) (Milly)

DSCF18121.jpg
< What's that over there?

DSCF18122.jpg
< My mouth is open, put food in it.

DSCF18131.jpg
< Molly, do you have to drink so loudly?!

DSCF18141.jpg
< You keep guard whilst I have a little drink.

DSCF18171.jpg
< I'm pretending to be a hare, I'm a very pretty little hare! No?!

DSCF18261.jpg
< What is that silver thing? Must investigate.
Come on, lets play!!!

DSCF18271.jpg
< I want a piggyback, please!!!!
NO, you're too heavy.

DSCF18281.jpg
< Got to do my stretches every day

DSCF18291.jpg
< Gotta wash, I'm so dirty.

DSCF18301.jpg
< Itchy ear, gotta scratch it.
Yummy hay.

DSCF18311.jpg
< Must have been a noise over there.
(My favourite picture!!! :D)

DSCF18321.jpg
< Milly, get out of my shot.

Please comment. :D

The cover is made to measure from the ebay guy who makes hutch covers. (will make run covers too.) We have put plastic mats underneath the hay, so that it doesn't get wet underneath. The plastic goes down the sides, so rain can not come in from the side, and also protects the rabbits from the wind too.

They look a bit chubby, and I think it's because of their fur that's fluffy, and makes them look fatter. :lol:

Last edited:
Lovely buns & fab idea of a hay run for them. Seeing them has made me even more excited about these Rex cross babies that are coming tomorrow to the Rescue as I am fostering four of them.

Thanks for the lovely pics. :wave:

Wow they have grown loads! I remember them when you first got them. Looks like great fun in there. Hutch cover looks excellent. Was it expensive?

Thanks. They have grown a lot. The pictures always make them look smaller than they are. The hutch cover cost me £63 plus £9.95 P&P. So expensive, but so worth it. :)

Thanks. They have grown a lot. The pictures always make them look smaller than they are. The hutch cover cost me £63 plus £9.95 P&P. So expensive, but so worth it. :)

Looks great. I am getting fed up with buying shower curtains that get holes in!! Over the lifetime of rabbits,, would prob spend more on shower curtains than a run cover!

Back