• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badly behaving rabbits (typical behaviour really!!)

DDD

Mama Doe
Rabbits were inside last night in their new dog crate due to big fireworks. I also want to convince OH into letting them live indoors but this behaviour doesn't help my case!!
Sorry about it being dark, but you can get the idea. This is when I let them out for breakfast!

Douglas wandering why I'm not impressed
P1010074.jpg

The mess!!! This paper started off inside the crate!
P1010073.jpg

Sorry about the size of pics. Photobucket is mucking about

Last edited:
Ha ha - they look like they are having fun! Despite my providing lots of things for Gretel to chew and tear she still decided to eat my copy of Matilda and my photo albums!

Yep, they had loads to keep them entertained overnight, they were good really, very quiet, but made up for it when let out!! They are in their run now.

I kept radiator off in there and windows open so was nice and cold like being outside.

Yeah, but at least it's easy to clean up with that flooring :thumb: looks like they're ready to move in already

Back