• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little anecdote to amuse you...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
I bought a new snugglesafe warren and yesterday went to put it in my nethies run. The lid hinges upwards and it has two hasp and staple type catches on it, which close downwards (can you see where this is going yet :lol:) The run was covered with some tarpaulin attached to a long piece of wood, so when I flipped the lid up, the wood was in the way of letting the lid flip right over, so I had to balance the lid upwards against the wood.

I got into the run and was busy setting up the buns new play area, when suddenly I hear a BANG and realise that the lid has become unbalanced and closed...and yep, the hasps and staples closed on themselves and I found myself stuck in the run :lol::lol:

Couldn't quite reach them to open them from the outside, but from inside the run I could see that I could probably squeeze out through the bottom door...but of course that's also bolted on the outside.

So there I sat, crouched over, being investigated by two curious bunnies, for about 15 minutes before hubby came wandering out to see where I'd got to and rescued me :lol:

:lol: thats cheered me up no end did you ask for some carrot while you were inthere :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like the sort of thing that would happen to me! Did your hubby not think to take any pictures! :lol:

Oh dear..............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Essex Gazette-breaking News

'Firefighters called to rescue a woman trapped in a Rabbit Run'...........

Back