• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Asparagus?

I asked this same questions ages ago :)
Yes, they can have it BUT they tend not to touch it!!
I put some in Toffee and Ghostie's kennel and believe me, Ghostie will eat anything.. but she didn't go near it!

By all means you can try it! You can chop it up into little bits and maybe tempt them with it?
Do they come up to the bars Jack :love:

Aww that's sweet, Ghostie just runs up to the bars anyway for some lovin' and Toffee sort of goes up the bars while under the chair :lol:
They know when it's grass time or veg time too :p

What have you got in your kennel?

Aww that's sweet, Ghostie just runs up to the bars anyway for some lovin' and Toffee sort of goes up the bars while under the chair :lol:
They know when it's grass time or veg time too :p

What have you got in your kennel?

:love::love::love:
I've got a huge litter tray full with hay, a table which they sit on/under. Lots of toys:lol:. Inside the indoors part, they have got a 'wooden box', which is being replaced with a hutch, that they just play/sit in. They lots of hay, and a stool to sit on.

They are lovin' it so far.

Will get some pics later:D

Jack x

Don't give to many...even if your buns are used to lots of vergetables... on some websites, aspargus are mentioned as poisonous for buns... But it is difficult to say if they actually are... buns seem to support a lot more green and leafs that are poisonous to other animals or humans then we think...

Back