• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know if the hutch covers

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
for the lavener lodge are any good? I am trying to track down a thermal one and the additional cover that goes over the top, but seems to be none in my local stores, I don't want to waste £100 if they're no good, but need to think about putting rew's outside?

£100 :shock: Could get a fleece or 6 and a tarp and still save money... or maybe a really big thermal sleeping bag :lol:

Dont know about ones specifically for lavander lodge but my covers from the ebay guy are great :D I got mine thermal and waterproof and they provide really easy access to the hutches

For a 6ft double hutch it was about £80 and for a 6ft happyhutch with the run underneath it was about another £80 x

I can get some photos of mine today or tomorrow if you like x

I might have to :lol:, I have rang around all the local stores and can only find the thermal cover and not the waterproof one, and you can't use the one without the other, not sure why they don't sell them as a pack.

for the lavener lodge are any good? I am trying to track down a thermal one and the additional cover that goes over the top, but seems to be none in my local stores, I don't want to waste £100 if they're no good, but need to think about putting rew's outside?

My buns used to have a Thistle Hall, and they had both the covers from PAH.
They were £60 each:shock:!!

They kept it nice and warm, but are quite expensive!

Jack x

Dont know about ones specifically for lavander lodge but my covers from the ebay guy are great :D I got mine thermal and waterproof and they provide really easy access to the hutches

For a 6ft double hutch it was about £80 and for a 6ft happyhutch with the run underneath it was about another £80 x

Thanks hun, needed to get one today really though, I have been ringing around like a loon :lol:

Thanks hun, needed to get one today really though, I have been ringing around like a loon :lol:

Good luck hun :) If they are sold in Pets at Home is it worth asking the members on here who work there if they have them in their stores? x

hAVE YOU TRIED PETS AT HOME IN TAMWORTH, ONLY 20 MINS FROM ME? Balls, sorry about the caps :lol:

Nope don't think I have rang that one, I went the other way solihul to coventry way, will try there now.

Have you tried Pets at Home at Beggers Bush, Sutton Coldfield or is it too far from you?

Just looked on the website and the hutch hugger for Lavender lodge is out of stock, so could be unavailable in any store I imagine :(

Back