• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so happy!

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
:D:D:D

I have been so sad since we lost Hollie, and not known quite what to do with the bunnies - tried various combinations and none seemed to go well (perhaps partly due to my state of mind?)

Anyway - I am hoping that we have reached a turning point, and whilst obviously I will still (always) miss Hollie Hayrack, I am really hoping that I have sorted the other bunnies out:

I decided to try and rebond Thumper, Sweep and Merry (after a disastrous attempt last time)...

Hi Sweep :wave:
tn_trio1.jpg

Back to eating...
tn_trio2.jpg

tn_trio3.jpg

"Hey guys is there room for a little one?"
tn_trio4.jpg

"Lemme in!!!"
tn_trio5.jpg

tn_trio6.jpg

Much munch munch...
tn_trio7.jpg

tn_trio8.jpg

tn_trio9.jpg

and back to food again!
tn_trio10.jpg

So far so good :D:D:D

...and the handsome Nibbles has got a hot date next week with the gorgeous Pickle from Fat Fluffs :love:

tn_nibbles1.jpg

...and my son's mouse, Gerry is doing just great too...

tn_gerry.jpg

The last few months have been a rollercoaster ride (and I hate rollercoasters!) but hopefully now everything will settle down.

Last edited:
Aww well done for persevering with the bonding and so glad its worked out:D
Nice to see pics of all your animals..especially the lovely Thumper:D

And Pickles..she is gorgeous..will keep fingers crossed the bonding goes well

Awww fab pics and well done for bonding a trip thats quite :shock:. I've got a boy called Merri with an i though :D

Awww fab pics and well done for bonding a trip thats quite :shock:. I've got a boy called Merri with an i though :D

Merry and Hollie were both from Fat Fluffs - they were 2 of the Cradley Heath bunnies that were rescued from a breeder.

Merry is named after Merry Hill!

Her name really suits her though - she is such a happy little soul - especially now I have given her a hair cut!

Hello Merry, old friend :wave: So lovely to see you :) And with TWO husbuns ... you lucky, lucky girl! Hope you're being good for your mum and Ben? I still think of Hollie Hayrack too :( Tell mum to keep posting photos of you!! x

Back