• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need another rabbit.

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
Ok my mums neighbour bought her daughter a rabbit who now isnt interested (after 3 months). Typical. The girl is 14 so old enough to know better.

Anyway my mums neighbour asked if i wanted 'her'.

And i really do, i haven't seen her i just know i don't want this poor bun out in the garden over winter with hardly any contact.

My OH is adamant that i cant have another, as i just got my 8th guinea pig. I did say that number 4 and 5 were my last but these things can't be helped!

I may go over to sex the bun as if 'she' turns into a 'he' my plans will change entirely....as i would like her to be a wifey for my Bert.

Wish me luck convincing the OH....

Well he didnt talk to me for 5 days over my last guinea pig! I think i could do with the peace and quiet so it may be well worth it!

Watch this space, i hope to go and sex her (atleast) on Tuesday...

Tell him you are willing to trade another to get this bunny...... you will trade HIM for the bunny so he has to go!!!

Just seen this thread. I think as regards the OH, you need to train him better. It's time he realised who wears the trousers in your house:lol::lol::lol:

Suggest you use my favourite word "whatever!" .... or even better still, treat it like buying those very very expensive shoes, and say "oh didn't you notice this bunny, I've had him for ages....":lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck!

Bobbin

Back