• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jo

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I cannot believe how this tiny Baby has bonded so closely with me :love:
The day she had the seizure she spent hours snuggled down inside my bra :oops: I hoped my heartbeat would comfort her even if she did not survive.
Now, even though she seems to feel better all she wants is to be cuddled :love: As soon as she sees me she rushes over to me and jumps up. When I pick her up (she is still as light as a feather) she starts to kiss me and tooth purr :love::love:

Sorry, just had to share that.......:oops:

She must love you very much. I firmly believe animals know when you're doing everything you can to help them & this little one is is obviously showing you how much she appreciates you. You're her No.1 hoomin :)

Awwwww something tells me little Jo will be staying with you. She knows what a wonderful bunny mummy you are so insists on cuddles :love:

:love: Thats lovely :)

And I have done the bra thing too with sick rats :lol: My mum suggested it with Billy last year she said my heartbeat would comfort him so when they have been ill I wrap them in a blanket and stick them down my top, and they always just fall asleep for ages :D

My heart sunk when i read this, i thought it was going to be a Rainbow Bridge thread, glad it isn't :D
Soooo cute :love: :love: :love: :love:

Such a special little girl - she couldn't be in better hands with you Jane and she obviously knows it!!

Back