• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I am bonding Charley and Boris who I started off this morning. Boris is a lionhead who loves his new wife a rex and spends lots of time washing her face, he could do this for hours on end. He is still a little on the dominant side :oops:

My other pairing up is Cookie and his new partner. Cookie has only recently been neutered and is at times a little persistent :oops: cookie started off as the dominant bun however at times there is a backlash and Cookie is being pushed into the more subservient role. They are more camera shy and stop immediatly they know they are being watched :?

For some reason I cannot download any pictures to photobucket at the moment, as soon as I can I will sort some more pictures out.

Cookie and new partner seem pretty good this morning and overnight and should be ok to go out later in the day.

Boris is still trying to claim his bride, there is a little bit of chasing still but they are both gentle with it. If they were going to go out into a shed or a hutch I think I would keep them for another day, however they are going to go and live indoors so they should be ok.

Back