• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in Love! UD I'VE CHANGED MY MIND!

:love:

My new baby girl Gretel is so lovely!

She has just done her first binky since arriving bless her! She has been exploring all over the place and looks so funny when she shimmies out backwards from little nooks and crannies!

I thought it would take me much longer to get to love her!

Last edited:
hehe that makes two of you then :D:D:D

i adored pearl from the second i had her home too.. i think the love comes so easy seeing how happy these girls make our little men :love::love::love:

So, turns out that while Gretel loves being a house bun, binkying about the place, she is also a little Madam!

I decided to sleep on the sofa so I could keep an ear on the 2 of them. Gregory, knowing night time is for sleeping, went to sleep. Gretel on the other hand.....

Incident 1: She jumps on my head: Hello Mummy!

Incident 2: She chews everything! So loud it wakes me up!

Incident 3: She invents a wonderful new game which involves running at lightning speed behind the curtains, then running back out at lightning speed and binkying in the middle of the room; 'Tada! Look at me Mummy!'
'Lovely sweetheart but it's 1 O' :censored: clock in the morning!'

When Gregory joined in at 4 am I lost the plot and took them both back to the hallway and got in my bed!

Ha i love it! When Bert comes in for a run around he sneaks off and tries to have a litttle chew of my £3000 leather sofa.

He thinks i can't see his white bum sticking out from behind it!

So, turns out that while Gretel loves being a house bun, binkying about the place, she is also a little Madam!

I decided to sleep on the sofa so I could keep an ear on the 2 of them. Gregory, knowing night time is for sleeping, went to sleep. Gretel on the other hand.....

Incident 3: She invents a wonderful new game which involves running at lightning speed behind the curtains, then running back out at lightning speed and binkying in the middle of the room; 'Tada! Look at me Mummy!'

When Gregory joined in at 4 am I lost the plot and took them both back to the hallway and got in my bed!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:brilliant!

Aw...perhaps she'll come down a bit once she's settled in...if not you may need to invest in some ear plugs ;)

Aw...perhaps she'll come down a bit once she's settled in...if not you may need to invest in some ear plugs ;)

I know, for such a tiny bun she isn't half loud on my carpet! Hopefully she will get used to mine and Gregory's sleeping patterns - which involve him sleeping whenever I am at work and during the night!

Haha, sounds like Gretel's settling in nicely and leading Gregory astray already. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Thats the funniest thing Ive read in ages. Youve made my morning :lol::lol:

Oh that's hilarious....sorry Carol:oops:

That's given me a good laugh to start off the day:D

Hope things settle quickly for you and Gretel stops showing off to her new mummy and husbun. Best wishes Gill x

I'm sure Gregory will teach her the house rules........
unless Gretel leads him astray :lol::lol::lol::lol:
She sounds wonderful!

I'm sure Gregory will teach her the house rules........
unless Gretel leads him astray :lol::lol::lol::lol:
She sounds wonderful!

She is wonderful really bless her! They are very loved up grooming each other when I went out to the shops and snuggled up when I got back!

:wave: When did you bring Gretel home? It seems like she and Greggory have really taken to each other!! Was it love at first sight? :love::love:

I'm taking William to a rescue outside the city to meet Liesel, a little Dutch mix, so hopefully they will have as good a start as your two!

Back