• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upsetting find

ulsterchick

Young Bun
I'm devasted, when I went to feed my rabbits today I found Sam( 4 year old lop) dead in his bed.
He wasnt ill, off his food, losing weight, off form. He just went :(
I dont know how to tell my son as he had claimed Sam as his own rabbit!

Our next door neighbours had a firwork display last night, would this have anything to do with him passing?

Clare

I'm devasted, when I went to feed my rabbits today I found Sam( 4 year old lop) dead in his bed.
He wasnt ill, off his food, losing weight, off form. He just went :(
I dont know how to tell my son as he had claimed Sam as his own rabbit!

Our next door neighbours had a firwork display last night, would this have anything to do with him passing?

Clare

I'm so sorry to hear about that :(:(:(:(:(:( maybe it did I don't know they can get very stressed with loud noises but I can't be sure... What age was he?

it could have been many things...he could have had an underlying problem you wernt aware of... it could have been a predator go near the hutch and scare him or it could have been the fireworks sadly you wont know but i would bring any other animals indoors if not to just put your mind at rest. sorry for your loss xxx

Back