• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rat intro photos and name suggestions welcome!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Still not named so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them :lol: Im really stuck with names for these two, I haven't thought of any at all!

I put the two babies in the bath with Flip and Wyatt today and things seem to be going very well. I didnt have any aggression or pinning at all, they have mixed perfectly they did quickly sniff the babies very gently. Not one rat has squeaked since they were introduced and as I type they are sleeping on the sofa together :love:

DSC01734.jpg

After seeing things going pretty well for an hour I thought :censored: it and moved them to the living room, where Flip and Wyatt have free ranged every day for a year now so its totally not neutral territory

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

I am so proud of Flip and Wyatt :love: I was expecting a difficult intro and cant believe my luck right now :oops: x

Awwwwwww they all look so cute :love:

Are they all girl Ratties ?
Soz if that's a daft question, I know zilch about Rats !!

They are all beautiful - the babies as well as the adults! :love:
And I'm glad the intro is going so well, that's always a bit of a worry, isn't it...

As for names... well, that's always a difficult choice! My boys were called Stan, Mackenzie and Wilson. If I ever have boys again, I know I'm gonna call them Levi & Elliot, though: I _love_ those names....:oops:

:lol: Its not a daft question hun, they are all boys :) x

I really forgot how quick little ones are!! Its cute because they completely ignore me when I speak but when I call boys to Flip and Wyatt they come running over and then the little ones get up and run after them :lol:

I have no idea on names, but they are all just so squggly and cute. I love rats and if I had the room I'd have some boys again. The big boys remind me of my first rat Travis - he was an agouti berkshire with a narrow blaze up his nose, but not much white on his belly. As for the babies, now that's the kind of hoodie I wouldn't mind bumping into!

:lol: Its not a daft question hun, they are all boys :) x

I really forgot how quick little ones are!! Its cute because they completely ignore me when I speak but when I call boys to Flip and Wyatt they come running over and then the little ones get up and run after them :lol:

I've found it easier to bond males than I have females lol

They look fab together and they're all gorgeous!! :) xxx

looking good, I was going to point out a nice set of plums in pic 5 too :lol:

*THUD* :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

there is also a plum i pic 1 :lol:

not sure on names my ratties that looked like them were crumble and hooch :lol:

Awwww they are beautiful. I am sorry about Harry :(
My new girlie is called Miss Marple :lol: So i probably shouldn't suggest names:oops::lol:

Awwww those babies are so cute. What about squeek for one of the names, (not very original I know but kinda cute) and pixel.

Rabswood

Back