• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spaying/neuturing how much poll

how much have you paid to have your bunny neutered?

• £20 to £30

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • £30 to £40

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • £40 to £50

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • £50 to £60

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • £60 to £70

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • MORE!

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I am doing some research for an article i'm putting together for bunny mad magazine and need to know how much you have paid to have your bunny neutered. please vote on the poll,
thanks in advance!

It's quite different depending on whether bunny is male or female ... makes it hard to vote in your poll - sorry x

It's quite different depending on whether bunny is male or female ... makes it hard to vote in your poll - sorry x

True - didn't think of that when I voted as I based it on the last bun I had done - which was Bella. Her spay was, I think, £66 - it was certainly between £60-£70. I think my vet charges £54 for neuters.

Then just write it out like this! :)

Male = about 50 and female about 60 ish............ :wave:

(my pound sign doesnt work sorry!)

Male neuter - don't know

Spay was £98.65 that included overnight stay, syringe feeding the following day. ie total of 24 hours of care. (though a follow up check was not suggested or done).

86 for a female (I have Autumn booked in for end of Nov) that is a vets

Charlie (male) was 25 at RSPCA, cos OH was on benefits

sorry didn't think about male and female being different price. Please vote for female price and list in the thread price for a male, thanks!
i am quite shocked already by the high prices!

We didn't know, but we were using THE most expensive vet! So ours cost a fortune!

We have now changed though:D
Jack x

mine were fefmale spey is 65 pounds and a male enuter is 48 pounds and 10 pounds for dental while under if needed. i know mums vets in gloucester charge 100 for a spey and around 60 for a neuter x

Sorry - I voted before reading thread, and so voted for my boys. Both Jack and Fiver cost me £67 each for neutering. Taz and Libby were both spayed when they arrived )thank goodness, don't know if my nerves could stand it) :wave:

99.00 for one and 116.00 for other - but I did have to buy some medicine and cream etc on second bill!

When I picked up my 3 rescue buns at SPCA, they only charge me $40 or so for the 1st 1, and some sort of discount for the 2nd. (So I click the 1st box) But years ago, w/ Goofball, the spay is $200 or so at the vet

Back