• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kipper

Mama Doe
:D:D:D:D Ive finally brought Primrose home. Will try to post some pics of this stunning little girl tomorrow when she should have got over her long journey Thinking of calling her Honeykins in keeping with the Kins family. Teddykins has had a quick peek at his future wife & looked very pleased with himself. :D:D:D:D:D

Not sure when to start. She seems prety chilled now & has taken some spring greens from my hands but obviously shes not ready to run & greet me when I come to her cage. I want to do it asap. Any opinions on how long I should wait?

i would give her maybe a few days to settle then go for it.i wouldnt give her long enought o start deciding this is beli=onging to her as it might make the bonding harder? just follow the neutral small space rules xx

Im planning on doing the bonding in the shower room where I did Pumpkin & Luckykins. Shes currently in a small 3ft cage so should hopefully be really chuffed to move into the much bigger NIC cage with Teddykins (once its been washed down) Ive never used so much vinegar in my life until I got buns (maybe I should buy shares in the stuff) :lol:

Ive never used so much vinegar in my life until I got buns (maybe I should buy shares in the stuff)

:lol:
Me neither :)

I agree that you should let her settle for a few days to get used to being somewhere new and then just go for it :)

I agree with everybody that you better wait a few days...
I tried bonding one when the female had been with me a day and we had to rush her to the vets a few hours afterwards because the bonding and new envirroment caused so much stress she had bloat...

Back