• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

Shel

Warren Scout
Hi, I am Michelle and I am a teacher. I live in Coventry with my husband, 2 kids, 4 rabbits and 4 guinea pigs. My rabbit passion started with Casey (1yr old Silver Fox). We found him in our garden playing with the guinea pigs. We later found his owners who told us they were getting rid of him if we wanted him...so we kept him. He then chose Phoebe from Fat Fluffs rescue to be his wifeybun. We recently added Kirsty and Laura also from Fat Fluffs and we are trying to bond them as a foursome(its all going really well so far). I love this forum!! I am so glad I found you all...so many people as mad about bunnies as I am:D

Michelle:wave:

Hello and
welcome2a.gif
to the forum - it's great here.

Our Buns

Here are my buns:
Phoebe and Casey in the early days :love:
DSC00248.jpg

Here is Laura and Kirsty at the rescue centre...I have to take some new pics.
PICT00331.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I got my first FatFluffs bunny today!
Glad things are going well with your bunnies! Post pics soon!

I have just seen them on your blog spot, they are both gorgeous buns. :love: You certainly work Gregory hard to get that blog written;):lol:

:wave:

Hi Michelle!!

Just recognised the buns in your sig on a post you made!! Welcome to the forum, it's great to see you on here and lovely to see photos of the kids!! Glad the foursome is going well - the pic of Phoebe and Casey is gorgeous! :love:

Hello and welcome to Rabbits United!

I'm Diana and one of the Forum Buddies here on RU. If you ever need any help, feel free to send a private message to one of the people who have their nicknames in a light green colour :wave:

Diana xx

Back