• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William's new cage - New pics in post 9

Hi!
That Looks fantastic!!:love:

I bet he loves it:D

Have you thought about putting something on the floor, so it is comfier that that plastic holey floor?

Jack x

Hi!
That Looks fantastic!!:love:

I bet he loves it:D

Have you thought about putting something on the floor, so it is comfier that that plastic holey floor?

Jack x

:wave: I tried, but he pushes and throws anything on the floor away... for some reason he really likes the plastic floor. :lol::lol: His cage is connected to his playpen and he's got a cloth floor there for a change. It's funny because when he's out playing round the house and needs a nap, he always heads for the places I'd think were uncomfortable and hard! :roll:

Last edited:
:wave: I tried, but he pushes and throws anything on the floor away... for some reason he really likes the plastic floor. :lol::lol: His cage is connected to his playpen and he's got a cloth floor there for a change. It's funny because when he's out playing round the house and needs a nap, he always heads for the places I'd think were uncomfortable and hard! :roll:

Bless Him!:lol::love::love:

He looks like he is loveing it:love:
Jack x

lol typical, u try n make it cosy but they just aint interested!!

bless him he looks so comfy despite the hard floor lol! must be what he preffers!!xx

lol typical, u try n make it cosy but they just aint interested!!

bless him he looks so comfy despite the hard floor lol! must be what he preffers!!xx

I just found these two photos... see how I gave him a nice fluffy blanket to nap on but he pushes it aside to sleep on the metal air vents!! :shock: Or just flopps onto the wood floor :roll::roll:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=927853&id=602455002

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=927730&id=602455002

Back