• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amstels plums...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
well ...Amstell went for deplumming yesterday .... poor poor boy ...

you should see the size of them tonight ... :? :shock: :shock:

must be sore :?..i feel so cruel :?

Awwww - I seem to have very little empathy when the boy buns are deplummed - the girlies' spays are a different matter though:oops:

i remember when christabel checked biggle's one glance :shock: they were the size of cocktail sausages :lol::lol: then there was doc who did the erm straight up approach ya not proding me i'll show you way heyyyyyyy :lol:

he is eating and pooing fine ...and he still went after getting on my arm...:oops: so i would say ..yes hes fine ...despite having plums the size of....well..plums :shock: :? the purple kind :shock:

he is eating and pooing fine ...and he still went after getting on my arm...:oops: so i would say ..yes hes fine ...despite having plums the size of....well..plums :shock: :? the purple kind :shock:

Aww bless.
Yeah my lots went funny, i thought Ergh, erm wow, the Vet said it was normal.

Whens his check up? :love:

It's not 'normal' as such, but is apparently common. It's called a haematoma, and usually happens in dogs and animals with bigger balls. My vet said that male rabbits are more likely to get it if they aren't neutered at an early age.

It's not 'normal' as such, but is apparently common. It's called a haematoma, and usually happens in dogs and animals with bigger balls. My vet said that male rabbits are more likely to get it if they aren't neutered at an early age.

Sorry maybe i misunderstood what Ange meant.

Hope he is okay! :)

Back