• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Annabelle de Boofer

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
We have been lucky enough to have a new houseguest for a part of this week. We called her Lady Annabelle de Boofer, just because. Well the Boofer bit is on account of her rather larges feet. She is now residing (temporarily) at my friend and fellow bunny lover, Jo's great accommodation while she gets vacs and spayed. A gorgeous girl...

Made herself right at home indoors as a house bun but does appear to like tugging at your trousers and socks.

1290087_640x480.JPG

1290088_640x480.JPG

1290090_480x640.JPG

1290092_640x480.JPG

She's available for adoption too via ARC.

Last edited:
She's a amazing lady who loves to snooze with her eyes close when you rub her face, neck ears, back etc etc. All round a very laid back lady who loves to explore.

She was so at home that she flumped over as soon as she arrived her. Not phased at all by being moved around.:D

what is it with the rews and flops she looks just like lilly you met at janices you seen jimbos thread i put up hes doing the same so sweet and fwuffy

what is it with the rews and flops she looks just like lilly you met at janices you seen jimbos thread i put up hes doing the same so sweet and fwuffy

I know what you mean...

Here's Lady A...
1290291_640x480.JPG

And here's Lily...the same but smaller!
1290289_480x640.JPG

SNAP...

Back