• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Nom Noms - my houseguests

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Have a lovely trio of buns stopping for a few days while their mummy has a very well earned holiday.

Two of them are gummy buns and their veggies have to be very teeny. Believe me they manage admirably.

You will probably recognise them from their 'pot adventures'

1290016_640x480.JPG

1290023_640x480.JPG

Awww looks like they've settled in nicely.. give them a big cuddle and tell them Mums missing them already :oops: and that they must behave :love:

Now I really must go and pack as we're setting off at 1/4 to 5 in the morning :shock:

"Viva Las Vegas"

:shock: That's kind of early!!!! :shock: Hope the immigration officers are in a good mood when you arrive.

How many groups of bunnies can you board at a time? I might ask you some day, in case Lucy is fully booked or has only space for one of my groups. I am sure Cloud would be very entertaining for you. :lol:

How many groups of bunnies can you board at a time? I might ask you some day, in case Lucy is fully booked or has only space for one of my groups. I am sure Cloud would be very entertaining for you. :lol:

Well that depends on fosters.....but we've got Jill's buns indoors with us (with no heating on either!) so we can keep a special eye of our very good little furry friends.

We've got one empty shed at the mo but hope to have the official boarding accommodation up and running over the next few months.

1290644_480x640.JPG

They've just had their pellets and are now bombing around the front room like lunatics. :D It's going to be a fun few days eh?

Back