• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Feeling broody ... wanting a baby!

janice

Wise Old Thumper
ARC have lots of young rabbits who are looking for a home. Some of the buns at the moment have numbers instead of names but will be named later today.

Meet 'nine' an 8 week old baby, I am awaiting news about their gender from their foster home.
21lu9l5.jpg

Meet 'ten' another 8 week old baby, again awaiting news about their gender from their foster home.
20h4vb5.jpg

Meet 'eight' another 8 week old baby, again awaiting gender news from their foster home.
s29nqe.jpg

Meet 'seven' another 8 week old baby, again awaiting news about gender from their foster home.
102l928.jpg

Meet 'six' a ten week old male.
xatpfm.jpg

Meet 'four' a ten week old male
t8l05g.jpg

Meet 'three' a ten week old female
rigqdx.jpg

Meet these young male / female pair
wlvbbm.jpg

another male / female pair
288qy5f.jpg

Meet Honnies babies who will be ready for rehoming in another 3 or weeks.
23upgdg.jpg

Meet Lizzies babies who are now ready for rehoming
2w5nbxz.jpg

Finally meet a rex pair
34ec8ro.jpg

If you would like to know more please email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

i dunno donna said to me you can foster all the babies and look what she gets and keeps at hers :lol: muwhahahaha i snuck round there today for a cuddle they are all sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettt and they didnt mind a cuddle either most of them:love::love::love: of course the dutchies got extra snuggle from me, scott had to use a crow bar to prise me away :lol:

i dunno donna said to me you can foster all the babies and look what she gets and keeps at hers :lol: muwhahahaha i snuck round there today for a cuddle they are all sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettt and they didnt mind a cuddle either most of them:love::love::love: of course the dutchies got extra snuggle from me, scott had to use a crow bar to prise me away :lol:

:lol: I said to Donna that you would probably get big eyes when seeing all the Dutchies. :D

:lol: I said to Donna that you would probably get big eyes when seeing all the Dutchies. :D

big eyes they popped out of my head :shock::shock::shock:
:lol: that tan and white one, i keep looking at i dont have a tan and white one. *rocks back and forth in chair*

big eyes they popped out of my head :shock::shock::shock:
:lol: that tan and white one, i keep looking at i dont have a tan and white one. *rocks back and forth in chair*

But that one might be reserved already.....and not for you!!!! :lol:

I like number 7. Looks like a Jessie or Jay to me. :D

Last edited:
A black / white dutch male baby is reserved for a pairing up I have booked to do in December.

I'm feeling broody wanting a baby (but only a bunny one).

I was lucky enough to meet these wee mites on Thursday and boy are they cuuuuuuute.

Luvabun has fallen in love with one in particular already having shown her the pictures...

One of the wee boys just watched us all and was so keen to interact.

I am sure that they won't be around long.

I'm feeling broody wanting a baby (but only a bunny one).

I was lucky enough to meet these wee mites on Thursday and boy are they cuuuuuuute.

Luvabun has fallen in love with one in particular already having shown her the pictures...

One of the wee boys just watched us all and was so keen to interact.

I am sure that they won't be around long.

Oh, so does luvabun think about having a group of 4 then? :D

Hello everyone!

Just to say I also had the pleasure of meeting these gorgeous bunnies on Thursday and no picture can do them justice as they really are the cutest!:love:

Donna, it was so lovely to meet you, you are a real inspiration! :D

Nathaniax

Hello everyone!

Just to say I also had the pleasure of meeting these gorgeous bunnies on Thursday and no picture can do them justice as they really are the cutest!:love:

Nathaniax

Pleasure was all mine - anyone that mucks on with the cleaning out and hutch maintenance is welcome any time! x

Pleasure was all mine - anyone that mucks on with the cleaning out and hutch maintenance is welcome any time! x

dont i know it :lol: but youve allocated me for bonding so i havent been able to come up much :lol:

Hello everyone!

Nathaniax

I also had the pleasure in meeting these cuties :) I am suprised Lady W didn't go home with any of them ;)

And I agree that Donna is a star! :) These bunnies are VERY lucky to have you :) I can see how much you care about them all :)

Better give you the news there MIGHT be a wife, will let you know tomorrow , and its a rabbit we already know about;)

Back