• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Set-up & new hutches..

wow.:shock: now your garden looks as busy and full as mine. does petra like her new accomodation then. it's very much like the hutch she was in here so maybe madam will use her litter tray now:?

wow.:shock: now your garden looks as busy and full as mine. does petra like her new accomodation then. it's very much like the hutch she was in here so maybe madam will use her litter tray now:?

If you think its full now then you should of seen it before.
Its empty now!!!!

Yes she does, shes very cheeky, tries to climb out thats why they are on top.
Fingers crossed litter training will pick up from now on!

:love:

Is the indoor hutch made by Happy Hutch? I'm interested to know if you could leave the bedroom compartment divider out without making it unstable? (i.e. to give one large area as opposed to 2 smaller ones)

Bunny haven :love: One thing though, is lavender lodge big enough for a group of 4? would they not be better in the shed or playhouse?

Bunny haven :love: One thing though, is lavender lodge big enough for a group of 4? would they not be better in the shed or playhouse?

Its not ideal, there been rebonded.
They had a playhouse, in which they began to chase all the time.
So moved them into that, things are better touch wood.

Its not ideal, there been rebonded.
They had a playhouse, in which they began to chase all the time.
So moved them into that, things are better touch wood.

thankx for that.. i dont know the exact size of lavender lodge but i wondered the same thing :) glad they are getting on better xx

Back