• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gregory and Gretel = Happily Married! Now with pics!

(Well almost!)

They met, they wooed, they fell in love!

Thus far no humping, no fighting only snuggling and grooming!

They are now quite content exploring my hallway and nowhere near each other! Touch wood this is going quite smoothly so far!

Will put pics up as soon as I can!

Gretel (aka Twombly!) is gorgous; well worth the 250 mile trip!

Thanks so much to Lucy, Abi and Chloe of FatFluffs who are all fab!

Last edited:
Awww :love: Just asked on FB about them before i saw this :oops: So glad they adore each other, looking foward to the pics of the newly weds :D xXx

I was honoured to be a witness at Gregory & Gretels' nuptials earlier today. It really was a VERY easy bonding :) Looking forward to seeing pics of the newly married duo. Glad you got home safely Carol x

Right here's one of them at the mo....

Twombly went to hide under the lid of the carrier so Gregory has followed her in there and been grooming her....he was none too pleased when I tried to take a pic and stamped his foot! How rude of me to intrude on their honeymoon!

getout.jpg

Right here's one of them at the mo....

Twombly went to hide under the lid of the carrier so Gregory has followed her in there and been grooming her....he was none too pleased when I tried to take a pic and stamped his foot! How rude of me to intrude on their honeymoon!

getout.jpg

I know its not really funny, but I think it's brilliant when they get so spitting angry at you that they stamp their feet :D

:wave: CONGRATS on the happy bunmarriage! :laugh:

Can't wait to see more pictures of these cuties :)

Last edited:
As you wish Abby!

Here they are settled together in the litter tray!

We have now had some gentle humping from Gregory but nothing too sinister!

happy.jpg

(PS: sorry for rubbish picture quality, my camera is bust so having to use my phone!)

He must love her cos he is choosing to sit in his cage with her - he would never do that if there wasn't something super good in there! They look fab and so :love:

Back