• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi

TBunny

New Kit
hi i am tbunny:wave:, im 10 years old, i don't have abunny but i really whant one & i am learning as much as i can about them.

Welcomebannerhon.jpg

Hello and welcome to RU. :wave:

Hello Tbunny, learn as much as you can so you can give a bun a great, caring home when the time comes;) This site is very good as it give you honest advice from people who have been there and done it and not just textbook cases. I've updated my knowledge from it certainly.

Webbkath, that rabbit on your avatar is gorgeous!

Wow, what a mature 10 year old :D
It's great to hear that you're learning and putting in research before getting a bun :D
Welome to RU :wave:

It's great that you want to learn as much as you can before you get a bunny.
It's always best not to rush into something that could well take up 10-12 years of your life :)

Welcome to RU!

It's great that you want to learn as much as you can before you get a bunny.
It's always best not to rush into something that could well take up 10-12 years of your life :)

Welcome to RU!

agreed some bunyns have even been known to live to 14years!!! :) its great you are willing to learn get your parents in on the learnign too! you will need them for the vet costs! ;) xx

Back