• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits = Stress!!

Yesterday was mad, cleaned the buns out as normal, Barney and Bubbles were running round the garden, put the hay in the hutch and they belted across the garden back into their hutch, 2 seconds later I hear this banging noise, turn round and Barney has a toe wedged into a plastic dumbell toy. My OH picked him up and I tried to get his toe free but couldn't shift it, so i grab hold of barney and we bundle into the car up to the vet, as we went round a corner Barney slipped down my jacket a little bit and the toy just drops off his toe:roll:

Why do they do it to us?!!:lol::lol:

Yesterday was mad, cleaned the buns out as normal, Barney and Bubbles were running round the garden, put the hay in the hutch and they belted across the garden back into their hutch, 2 seconds later I hear this banging noise, turn round and Barney has a toe wedged into a plastic dumbell toy. My OH picked him up and I tried to get his toe free but couldn't shift it, so i grab hold of barney and we bundle into the car up to the vet, as we went round a corner Barney slipped down my jacket a little bit and the toy just drops off his toe:roll:

Why do they do it to us?!!:lol::lol:

......because it's funny to watch you panic ;) xx

Back