• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating hair...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Lucy my "special Nethie" is eating hair of her husbun Rocky and their additional Jive :)lol:) I dont know what to do, she has eating the hair off Rocky's eyelid and some of the hair off Jive's shoulder...

Does anyone have any advice? I can't split them they :love: each other... But I don't want the bunnies being stripped...

This could be hormonal or just a behavioral/boredom issue. What sort of environment do they live in (indoors, outdoors, lots of activities etc) ? Also, is she spayed? x

She isn't spayed and I did think about hormonal tearing of hair but its been weeks. She is due to be spayed beginning of next year (due to me moving jobs and she is still quite a young bun anyway)! She eats my hair too it would seem, I was in giving them their pressies and she was monching on my hair... Its very odd!! :shock:

Back