• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay - Pics of Jemima & Toby now they're bonded after she was so poorly!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I posted at the beginning of last week to say our giant bun Jemima had had to have an emergency spey due to pyometria & we were really worried she wouldn't recover from her op. Well I am so pleased to say she is doing really well & has recovered remarkably well after her illness & op.

So much so this week we have finally managed to bond her with her new husbun Toby. He is absolutely smitten to bits with her - although I suspect it's going to be a bit of a one sided relationship! :lol: Toby loves to groom Jemima, but Jemima being the feisty girl she is, isn't too keen to groom in return! Here's some pics of them together - bless, they have made my week.

DSCF2449-1.jpg
DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2464.jpg
DSCF2466.jpg

Do you think they're happy? :D

Last edited:
Lovely photos, they make a good couple. :love: I'm so pleased Jemima has recovered well. :):)

Thanks Karen - she seems so happy now, especially after being so poorly - it's lovely to see them chilled out together :D

Awwww!
Like Tommy and Petra, he adores her, she isnt so keen lol!
They look ace together!!

Glad shes better!

Back