• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it, that...

i went to se the buns today as they are being boarded while we move. The woman was like "Angel always seems hungry, how much does she normally get, am i giving enough??" :lol:

said she is just a greedy monkey!! she's already bitten the poor woman too. this was at 9am today and they only went at 6pm last night! :oops::roll::lol:

Ours are the same Jack - they would just continue to eat as much as I put in front of them! :shock: Until one day they popped! They have a great knack of making me feel so guilty, if they think they haven't had enough to eat! :lol:

My threesome is like that, they eat and eat and eat. I buy herb plants and they eat them in two seconds flat... And their pellets... Its mad :lol:

Haha, Alfie and Bubbles are exactly the same - you only have to go near them and they're both standing up & begging for food. :lol: We were away last weekend and I warned the neighbour who was coming round to check on them morning and night what they were like, so she wouldn't think I was starving them. :?

Back