• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed .. Barnsley to Bolton..sorted

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
could anyone get 4 buns to Kayj in Bolton .. we can probably do around 14th november but would like them up there before this if poss .

will need a few days notice to get the buns here ..

Last edited:
could anyone get 4 buns to Kayj in Bolton .. we can probably do around 14th november but would like them up there before this if poss .

I guess i could depends when....

ETA, if they could be brought here would be easier, saves me going back on myself....

Or if someone could drop them here then i will take them to Bolton..

If not i could come to you and then to Kay...

Last edited:
Erm, I think I may be able to help with this tomorrow. I am doing a variety of runs in North / South / West Yorkshire but live in South Manchester. I could probably collect about lunch time or early afternoon and deliver to Bolton in a couple of hours. Does that help?

B xx

Last edited:
Erm, I think I may be able to help with this tomorrow. I am doing a variety of runs in North / South / West Yorkshire but live in South Manchester. I could probably collect about lunch time or early afternoon and deliver to Bolton in a couple of hours. Does that help?

B xx

thanks but tomorrow would be too short notice ... sorry ..

my fault ...will edit post now to say will need a few days notice :oops:

No problem at all!!! Don't edit post, I don't think there'd be many people able to do at such short notice anyway. Just thought as I was around, I'd offer!!! Good Luck!!! :D

I guess i could depends when....

ETA, if they could be brought here would be easier, saves me going back on myself....

Or if someone could drop them here then i will take them to Bolton..

If not i could come to you and then to Kay...

I can always meet you or you can come and have a brew:D

I wondered where you had got to. Nxt weekend is ok with me as long as it would be Saturday around teatime as my daughter is home from Barcelona on the friday and goes back Sunday so we only have the saturday day together.

Right if anyone can do this Saturday and meet me at Birch Services then I can do anytime:D

we realy need to try and move these buns on saturday if poss :?

they will need to be picked up from me saturday morning or lunch time ...

i will need a couple of days notice to sort out getting them to me so need to get arrangements made asap .. ;)

Kayj - I can meet you Sat, I'm off to Hudds so can I speak to my sister tonight & get back to you with a time? Will either be afternoon or tea-time ish (Mum's birthday do)

Angie - I can pick buns up as I pass Sat lunchtime after gym/horses:D

Don't confuse me. Just done a recount and you're right I can't count it is
7 buns:oops: isn't it

I'll wait for mine it is ok:cry: another week or so is not a problem as I have been waiting god knows how many months:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Back