• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

rineyroo

Mama Doe
I can't find any local stockists of Megazorb and I want to try it. Where is cheapest to buy online? I'd buy one or two bags. Or does anyone in my area East Devon near both Somerset and Dorset borders know where I can find some? I'd be most grateful.

Last edited:
Have you tried asking local stables or places that sell horse supplies if they could order some in for you? I couldn't find a local stockist but managed to find somewhere that would order some in for me :) It is only £6 a bag even though I am the only one that buys it.

You might want to phone ahead to make sure they have some sacks of megazorb, they have always had it when I ask :)

If you look at their map here:
http://www.townandcountrysupplies.co.uk/map.php

If you come in from the M5 onto the A30 you just take the first exit and you will find yourself on Honiton Road. You carry on this road for quite a while.

The key thing to look for is the Murco garage you take the next left turn after that and it is sign posted. It's like you're going onto someones farm but at the end you will find their large shop :) You go into the shop bit and they give you a receipt and you take this receipt to the open warehousey type bit in the next building that you see on the way in and a nice man loads it into your car for you. Really quite easy :)

Back