• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting Twombly tomorrow!

I'm so excited!

Making the 125mile trip to Solihull in the morning to pick up the gorgeous Twombly from Lucy (of FatFluffs!)! I'm so excited, feel like I've been waiting ages!

Going to be renamed Gretel!

I've got everything ready (I hope) including lovely new fleeces laid out in the newly neutralised hallway!

Got some toys that she can chew and Gregory has found them already as well as his Christmas present! In fairness they were really uncunningly hidden in his tent!

Anyway, I'll post some pics tomorrow hopefully!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay soooo excited for you..

hope you have a good journey :wave::wave::wave:

What is it with Yorkshire folk that they have to go over 100 miles to the West Midlands to get bunnies :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Have a safe journey (I was lucky enough to be travelling in summer weather for Tinks)... hope Solihull is easier to find your way round than Walsall was :oops::oops:

I also hope they bond as well as Rudy and Tinks did as well

... remember to charge your camera batteries!

*It's sooo exciting*

Yay - the day is almost here :D Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow at Lucy's - think T's new name is great :) Gregory and Gretel :love: :love: x

Yay!! I think it's come round quick but of course that's because I'm not the one who's been waiting impatiently for the day to arrive. :lol:

Disaster : I had wiped from memory the fact that when I went out for my bday a few weeks ago, the last 3 photos I took were really blurry. At the time I put it down to being drunk and having put it on the wrong setting. However, I now am not at all drunk and it's still blurry! I think it's broken! Boo!

we can take some photos at my house if you like to satisfy the hordes until you camera is fixed.....

golly i hope after all this publicity gregory likes his new wife........I wonder if he feels a bit like prince charles must have felt when forced to marry diana with the worlds press standing by... :) :)

Well he has been coming for lots of extra cuddles so I'm sure he's suspicious - although it could be cos he is cold?

Just sat in the middle of the room at the mo and did massive thump for no apparent reason a few minutes ago! Hope he's ok!

Have a safe journey down hon - fingers crossed for an easy bond too!! :D I'll try and nip out of work to meet you but depends if these bloomin' aircraft are behaving themselves!! :roll:

Back