• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your rabbits scared of the fireworks?

DDD

Mama Doe
Mine are just sitting at the front of their cage, just as they usually do - the fireworks are scaring me more than them!

not these pair... but they are used to the TV so id be surprised if a few bangs outside was more terrifying than some films ive watched lolol

Ronnie doesnt seemed to be bothered by them, but George is scared i think, he keeps thumping, his poor feet must be so sore from banging them :( xXx

pebble hates em, buts she in the house and i have my music on. There hasnt been many tonight x

They don't seem bothere before. I went outside to check on them before when the loudest ones were going off as I was worried, but they seemed oblivious.

Hannah

My past bunnies have been alarmed by them, I can remember them thumping as hard as they could! I used to be so worried at this time of year, but luckily now my bunny Josie is indoors! x

Back