• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys are back. U/D

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
My boys are back from neutering today. I've just got them settled indoors, and they are so quiet and sleepy. I feel so mean :( Just got to get them to eat something. I've laid out all their favourites, but so far nothing :? The vet gave me some science recovery formula to give them later if they still haven't eaten at all.

My poor boys :(

x

Last edited:
aaaw bless them......Ive got 2 of mine booked in for next week,I spey and one neuter....they won't love me either.....hope they both perk up soon.

Awwww - hope your boys are o.k

I remember Eric especially after his op. He looked so sorry for himself:(:(. Ernie, just looked sleepy - bless!!:love::love::love:

My Blake has just ben neutered today too. I usually bring mine in for the night or two after an op, but we are moving house so cant. I have packed his hutch FULL of hay and a heat pad and am checking on him every half an hour. He's nibbled some hay so far....

Hope yours are ok, it's such a worry!

Just a little update. We have poo's gallore!!! The pile of hay I've given them has gone, so I've restocked, and they are really looking much more perkier and alert than earlier :D :D :D :love: :D :D :D

Got them indoors in a cage in eye view from my bed, so they are very much near me for me to watch them. Feeling much more happier now they seem to have come round more and are eating well :D

My Blake has just ben neutered today too. I usually bring mine in for the night or two after an op, but we are moving house so cant. I have packed his hutch FULL of hay and a heat pad and am checking on him every half an hour. He's nibbled some hay so far....

Hope yours are ok, it's such a worry!

Thinking of your Blake. Hope he's feeling a bit better and has eaten and pooped well x

Back