• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sebastian and Humphry

chloaster

Warren Veteran
These two are the two boys the vets had handed in and yesterday they went in to be spayed as PVC strays 1 and 2. Whilst there they were named Sebatian and Humphry :D They are recovering well from their ops but not overly impressed with the whole thing - can you blame them? :shock: They get on really well together so we are rehoming them as a pair - anyone for a couple of cutie pies??? :D

Humphry on the left and Sebastian on the right

CIMG0767.jpg

CIMG0773.jpg

http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/95

Brilliant names for 2 stunning boys :love:

I bet someone is wondering where they have got to :shock: If only they could talk!

I know! I'd love to know where they came from. They are going to go and stay with Abi today - a fair swap for two rather huge REWs!! :lol:

It's a great swap :) Cuddling NZ REW's is HARD work ... they're massive! Can't wait to meet my new pretty foster boys :) x

They're here :D :D

Both gorgeous boys. Humphrey is particularly inquisitive! :) Have left them to settle into their hutch tonight and will let them explore the ramp and run tomorrow .. more photos to come :) :)

These two boys are FAB :) They're settled in here for fostering REALLY quickly and are happily bounding up and down the ramp to the run :) They love hay and tuck into all food with great gusto :) Plus they're ever so inquisitive and friendly ... REALLY great buns .... need a loving home now!!

Back