• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible new bunny!

William

Wise Old Thumper
On craigslist there's 3 ADORABLE baby bunnies. They're orangish colored and remind me so much of my Sunny (she was a sweet baby rabbit I had a few yrs ago but she suddenly died before i'd even had her a month). I reaaallllly hope my parents will let me get one.. my mom probably will want me to get one but my dad might not.. I guess I want a girl since after she's spayed it'll be easier to intro her to my guys than another male. The one on the right end is the one I'd really want :love:

here's the pic and what teh ad says:

12c1ga149ZZZZZZZZZ8aue4aa73839fb71f28.jpg

"We're moving and can't keep all these babies. Three adorable baby bunnies, six weeks old. They are dwarf mix and will be very small. Mom and dad are under 3 pounds. They are friendly and used to being held. Two girls and one boy. $10.00 rehoming fee. They're not for food. thanks"

Cross your fingers for me that I get one :D

Last edited:
^I'm not sure if I can since they're moving and they might not hold her for me anyway. Is 6 wks too young?

yeah, i was right, that one on the right end is a girl and they say she's the sweetest and smallest.

ARGH the one on the right end is already gone :cry: I wanted her :cry:
i'm so depressed now. nothing ever goes right :evil:

and the lady emailed me today and said to call and i could go and see the little girl and then a couple hrs later said she was already gone. she could've given me a bit of time, esp it being halloween :censored:

Back