• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's one today ...

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Happy Birthday Trix! Our baby girl is one today (Oct 31st).

She is the only bunny we have whose exact birthday we know, born in foster care to a rescue bunny called Ollie. The litter was given Halloween names Pumkin, Candy & Willow ... and my DH suggested the name "Trix" for one. Within hours we had decided to adopt her when she was old enough, and she is now a happy house bunny living with Ant, Hoops and Beemer :D

From this (abt 6 weeks old)...
LittleTrix.jpg

To this (recent) ... :love:
P7150137.jpg

Happy Birthday Trix & some advice please

Morning and a very happy birthday to Trix!!!!!!!
She is one cute rebbit!

I had 7 rabbits up until monday. Unfortuunately my lovely girl Marmite died.
Her babies were only 2 weeks old.
No one knows what happened to Marmite, but the RSPCA came and collected her 4 babies (one had already passed away).
It was a very upsetting day, and still upsets me now.
Marmite was only 7 months old and she was a English Lop, and a very big one at that!
Her mate Summer - I thought he was a girl until they started playing happy families - is a Mini Rex ans is desperately pining for his mate.
I am at a loss as to what I can do with him.

The vet said that he is in really good condition which is encouraging but he is still very sad.

I would like to know if anyone has any advice on how to cheer up Summer.

I sent Marmite and her baby off to be cremated - I miss her terribly.
xxx :(:(

She is one cute rebbit!

No one knows what happened to Marmite, but the RSPCA came and collected her 4 babies (one had already passed away).
Marmite was only 7 months old and she was a English Lop, and a very big one at that!
Her mate Summer - I thought he was a girl until they started playing happy families - is a Mini Rex ans is desperately pining for his mate.

The vet said that he is in really good condition which is encouraging but he is still very sad.

Im sorry for your loss.Binky free Marmite and baby.I would get Summer a new friend when you are feeling better

OH has just come back from Tesco with a birthday present for her ... a radio so that they don't get so scared when the fireworks are going off! Bless xx

She is one cute rebbit!

so sorry for your loss

A belated happy birthday little one !!! And also to your siblings Willow, Pumpkin & Candy - they are all also doing well and happy !! I didn't forget you - I just had some hooman stuff ..... xxx

Happy Birthday Trix! Carlton sends lots of bunny kisses because you're not much younger than him! :love::love:

Back