PDA

View Full Version : HOPE ..vaccs and check up and ...a weigh in ...

bunnymadhouse
30-10-2008, 10:14 PM
:? :? :?

well i know the madam is a lazy so and so but.....vet was gobsmacked at her size ... she now weighs in at 5.18 kilos ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

perhaps she might need a visit to weightwatchers :shock:

minimack
30-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Woops Angie stop palming your treacle sponge and custard onto poor Hope :lol::lol:

Kirsty&Lola
30-10-2008, 10:20 PM
she might be a big girl but she is beautiful....Lola says there is nothing wrong with a girl who likes her food:D

Sparkle x
30-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Lol!
Weightwatchers for her maybe?
Ange what breed is she?

:love:

mopsmum
30-10-2008, 10:53 PM
i think the vet needs to get bigger scales for next time. infact i think she needs a bigger examination table:lol: the look on the vets face:lol::lol:

bunnymadhouse
30-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Lol!
Weightwatchers for her maybe?
Ange what breed is she?

She is a french lop cross ..well at least we think she is ...:?

drboo
30-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Awww Hope :love: :love:

Sparkle x
30-10-2008, 10:58 PM
She is a french lop cross ..well at least we think she is ...:?

Explains some of it then!

bunnymadhouse
31-10-2008, 10:16 AM
i have just lifted Hope out of her playhouse and carried her up the garden cos as usual she has refused to come out after sniffing the cold air .... she promptly strolled back down the garden and put herself back to bed :roll:

kayj
31-10-2008, 11:11 AM
i have just lifted Hope out of her playhouse and carried her up the garden cos as usual she has refused to come out after sniffing the cold air .... she promptly strolled back down the garden and put herself back to bed :roll:

Poor girlie you are evil, all my giants that are use to living in my sheds won't come out the only pairs that will play out are Wispa & Zola and Gladys & Nigel and those pairs use to be house rabbits:roll: I can't even get them to go in at night we have to trick them (and use different tricks every night):lol::lol: