• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE ..vaccs and check up and ...a weigh in ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:? :? :?

well i know the madam is a lazy so and so but.....vet was gobsmacked at her size ... she now weighs in at 5.18 kilos ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

perhaps she might need a visit to weightwatchers :shock:

i think the vet needs to get bigger scales for next time. infact i think she needs a bigger examination table:lol: the look on the vets face:lol::lol:

i have just lifted Hope out of her playhouse and carried her up the garden cos as usual she has refused to come out after sniffing the cold air .... she promptly strolled back down the garden and put herself back to bed :roll:

i have just lifted Hope out of her playhouse and carried her up the garden cos as usual she has refused to come out after sniffing the cold air .... she promptly strolled back down the garden and put herself back to bed :roll:

Poor girlie you are evil, all my giants that are use to living in my sheds won't come out the only pairs that will play out are Wispa & Zola and Gladys & Nigel and those pairs use to be house rabbits:roll: I can't even get them to go in at night we have to trick them (and use different tricks every night):lol::lol:

Back