• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo, on his last day at our old house, and in his (temp) brand new house!! :D

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
his last few hours on carpet!!
DSCF2797.jpg
^^^ stop watching me mummy! I want to be naughty! and get off the sofa please, thats my space!!!
DSCF2801.jpg
^^^ Thats better, hoomins dont need comfy seats like little bunnies do!!
DSCF2799.jpg
^^^ not sure how they make the colours on these boxes though! All i know is i get told off if i try going round the back to investigate!!:evil:

And in his brand new (temp) home! will be much bigger and better next weekend :)
His new house :)
DSCF2857.jpg

On his way back in after a free-range hop :)
DSCF2860.jpg

Hiding in his new tent
DSCF2858.jpg
^^^ hehehe, mummy will never find me in here!!
Peek-a-boo!!
DSCF2862.jpg
^^^ here i am mummy!
Wondering why he cant toss his tent anymore! (the noise woke my housemate up!:oops:
DSCF2861.jpg
^^^ very strange, i could throw this around last night, it made a lovely crash!
His tunnel entry system lol
DSCF2859.jpg
^^^Play time again now please mummy!!

If anyone can think of anything I can do to make it a bit more interesting in the week until i get my other pack of grids, please let me know!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG aint that a cute bunnie!!!! :love: He is a little darling.

Can I ask you how much you paid for all of that cube set up as I am thinking of one for Lola when she is bonded with a male.

thats one pack of cubes, and some cable ties, the cubes are about £23 for 24, and i paid £3 for 200 cable ties, it was about £48 for 48 cubes and 200 cable ties, all from B&Q,and i managed to get huge carpet offcut for free :D am picking up my other pack (an possibly buying another pack) and my carpet a week sat, so it will all change then, and be really exciting :D

Back