• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!!

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
Gwens dog crate is due to be delivered tomorrow so she can finally become my little indoor baby!!
Cant wait to get her all set up and just in time to avaid the fireworks too:)

Yeah bunny cage just arrived. I'm loving Albany pets at the mo thats a cage and a run both delivered within two days of paying.
Gwen spent last night inside even without her cage and she was a very good girl so I'm thinking she might be able to free range more than I thought:D

Very sad I know replying to own thread!:oops:
But just put the crate up and its huge OH is not going to be pleased!!

How exciting hee-hee have you bunny proofed wires etc I was looking after two little buns last month and they were as good as gold, free range in my kitchen. The day before they were due to leave I came downstairs to find the bottoms of the kitchen cabinet doors all munched! Fortunately, not a new kitchen so it didn't matter, but don't be lulled into a false sense of security, a minxy moment may come upon her at any time :lol: BTW which crate did you buy? I have an NIC cube set up, but I need to get a large crate for when they come with me on Christmas hols!

Back