• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WARNING east sussex folk please protect your bunnies

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
my vets have told me today they have had 2 people tell them today their bunnies were decapatated over night, their is someone very sick on the prowl targeting pet rabbits, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Please make sure your bunnies are secure as possible, the police are investigating and the rspca are aware to, apparently its happening in kent aswell:cry::cry::cry:

Definetly a person, if you want to know what they did pm me as i dont want to upset anyone by telling it public:cry:

:evil: some people beggar belief.

Wasn't there something similar re: cats down south. OH says it was on the news. 50 odd cats either "went missing" or turned up deas, or some went missing, came hom, hen died suddenly. Police think someone was poisoning them :evil:

I cant understand why people are so god damn evil, I feel guilty if I go over a worm on my bike! I pick snails up so the school kids dont stand on them!

This rings an eerie bell...something similar has been happening in...Germany, I believe.

Yes, there was a "rabbit killer" in northwestern Germany a while ago. But most people on this forum thought it was probably a fox and didn't think the German police were able to tell the difference. That's why I asked. But this one definitely seems to be a human. :(

Yes, there was a "rabbit killer" in northwestern Germany a while ago. But most people on this forum thought it was probably a fox and didn't think the German police were able to tell the difference. That's why I asked. But this one definitely seems to be a human. :(

No, it was like this - rabbits were being decapitated and bled :cry:

:evil: some people beggar belief.

Wasn't there something similar re: cats down south. OH says it was on the news. 50 odd cats either "went missing" or turned up deas, or some went missing, came hom, hen died suddenly. Police think someone was poisoning them :evil:

Yes, this has been going on down here. Two people just in my immediate neighbourhood had their cats poisoned.:evil: :evil: :cry:

in kent as well? sorry know people down there with buns who will most likely be unaware, where ever in the country its happening is sick but ta for the warning, i know some animals only eat the heads of some of there pray but as youve said its a person, which makes it saditic and just as worrying as if they can do to pets what and who else would they do. made up my mind now to move frosty and linus to the garage me fellas just gonna have to make do with not getting his garage back :lol: which he was hopeing in the near furture, my cat was poisoned many years ago never had been ill in his life until one day he feel really ill and had green stuff coming out of him he had to be pts :(

I'm glad I live in the US :shock: Thats just really sick that someone would do that. Its sad you cant even keep your pets outdoors now without risk of them getting killed by humans! You'd think all you had to worry about is animals killing your pets.

Now I want to put a lock on my rabbit hutch even more so.

Back