• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle .... I want to keep her!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
She's so gorgeous - wish I could keep her .....

CIMG0796.jpg

CIMG0815.jpg

She is lovely..no wonder you want her:D
Is she a new arrival?

Yes - she's been with us a couple of weeks - her owner's house was repossessed and she couldn't keep her :(

I can't keep her cos I already have buns and she needs to go to a home where someone has loads of time for her as she just loves people! :D

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:love: its sooooo hard when you get attached but cant really have any more i think we all need to start a synicate for the lottery

i live 1hr 45mins away from you if i didnt and had space and the right size hutch i would snap this littel one up lol, but i allready have 3 rabbits and they are about all i can mange lol

Chloe - she is gorgeous. :love: You may have read about Nibbles:

tn_nibbles5.jpg

A 9 month old French lop that we have taken in because my friend didn't want him any more :cry:

He is sooooo affectionate - a very gentle giant, he is really clean too and uses his litter tray (bless)

Oh Chloe wow! Pickles is an absolutely stunning lady! I just wish I had room for her, hoping she finds her forever home soon xxx

Back