• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How big are these? (This isnt a rude thread!)

See you have just said it again now & I am giggling at jokes I could say to your question... I aint no use on this one.:lol:

i THINK ITS ALL GONE OFF TRACK AGAIN AND iTS YOUR FAULT RIBBONS FOR HAVING A DIRTY MIND;);):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok i think these hutches are 3ft,will it be ok to use the two tier one like this?
I just want it so there raised up off the floor for the winter it wont ever be shut
The one in the pic is 4ft

1045.jpg

Why don't you email the seller on e bay and ask him the dimensions.I don't keep my bunnies in hutches so I'm sorry I'm not a lot of help.Do you have any carpenters in your area?As work is very short at the moment It might be worth ringing one up and asking how much they would charge to make you a hutch

Last edited:
Why don't you email the seller on e bay and ask him the dimensions.I don't keep my bunnies in hutches so I'm sorry I'm not a lot of help but If the hutches he is selling are only two foot I would definitely say they are to small

I think there 3 foot,i dont keep mine in hutches either,its just a shelter:),im not buying it from them its a privite seller

Why don't you email the seller on e bay and ask him the dimensions.I don't keep my bunnies in hutches so I'm sorry I'm not a lot of help.Do you have any carpenters in your area?As work is very short at the moment It might be worth ringing one up and asking how much they would charge to make you a hutch

Thing is i dont want to spend a lot cause they will chew it to bits,im getting the whole set up for £55 i can use both hutches as shelter in runs and the run for the piggies in the summer

Back