• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny proofing advice needed... piccy of the culprit included! lol

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Just had to buy a new laptop charger as Ronnie chewed the old one and it wasnt safe at all. Wasnt cheap at £30 :roll: As you can imagine, the OH is blaming me as its 'my' rabbit :? Though when hes being good hes his rabbit :roll: :?

Just wondering if any of you with house bunnys have used anything to bunny proof a cable? Cant tuck it away as the battery on the laptop runs out so quick that i have to sometimes plug it in while im using it :? Any ideas?

Heres a pic of the little sweetheart that ive just taken, thought you all ought to see the culprit!! :shock: :lol:

100_0637.jpg

:) xXx

Last edited:
I think bunlover used garden hose split and threaded the wires in that-suggest you pm her-Sue:wave:

I was about to post the same question! I bought some 'corrugated flexible coil' from B&Q it's in a clear bag 5m 20mm (£7) it is very hard don't think munching little teeth could penetrate it! I split it lengthwise, it took a lot of effort, only to find it was too tough to pull apart to put the wires in! However it would be great for a laptop cable as you could just feed it thru as the power jack is less than 20mm! Oh just realised you'd still have the problem with the bit from the plug to the little power pack thing unless you took the plug off to do it?!

lol no need to pm im here yup i boxed in wires behind tv with wood and the loose wires i used a garden hose(cheap from wilko gosh i sound like an advert!!) and cut it down the middle with a stanly knife..cor it was tougher than i htought.. i then threaded through wire and taped it back so it became "whole again with electrical insulation tape... duct tape would also be fine1 lol x

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that somebunny that cute could have done something so naughty. :lol::lol:

Just had to buy a new laptop charger as Ronnie chewed the old one and it wasnt safe at all. Wasnt cheap at £30 :roll: As you can imagine, the OH is blaming me as its 'my' rabbit :? Though when hes being good hes his rabbit :roll: :?

Just wondering if any of you with house bunnys have used anything to bunny proof a cable? Cant tuck it away as the battery on the laptop runs out so quick that i have to sometimes plug it in while im using it :? Any ideas?

Heres a pic of the little sweetheart that ive just taken, thought you all ought to see the culprit!! :shock: :lol:

100_0637.jpg

:) xXx

Is Ronnie a conti?Hes lovely:love::love::love:

You can get wire protector tube things :) I think we got ours in woolies or something, cant remember because it was ages ago now x

:lol: Lucy! Its problem after problem here!! :lol:

Thanks so much bunlover!! I never even thought about cheap garden hose :oops: We shall be off to wilko tomorrow i think!!

Yep Maizey he is a conti, a very naughty one at that :shock: :)

Thanks everyone!! if it doesnt work god knows what i'll do :roll: xXx

Back