• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jimboooooooooo recovering from his ordeal from a bossy lady

areia

Wise Old Thumper
jim bless was being bonded with a very human but not so bunny freindly bun daisy shes a loverly girl but after 24 hrs its got to much for him so i took him out and shes being bonded now with merlin,

hes has been vegged on the sofa since 7 this morning hes absolutly shattered from his ordeal so he will be deffinaly looking for a home with a very freindly loveing girlie from now on as hes so soppy, and has no back bone at all to do whats he ment to, he loves older kids too and having a fuss, hes been watching the kids play computer games so hes a telly addict
as i had a very sleepness night on the sofa ive pretty much crashed all day on the sofa too so hes been sleeping in the crook of my knee bless him,

Photo-0250-1.jpg
[/IMG]
check out what i can do with my ears :lol:
Photo-0253-1.jpg
[/IMG

Photo-0255-1.jpg
[/IMG]
chenille throw is so soft ( he has good taste)
Photo-0257-1.jpg
[/IMG]
"the remote is mine"
Photo-0259-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh he's so sweet :love::love:

I really should start playing the lottery... then I could have a huge house and fill it with bunnies (and pay someone to come in and clean all the litter trays for me!)
A girl can dream :lol:

Oh he's so sweet :love::love:

I really should start playing the lottery... then I could have a huge house and fill it with bunnies (and pay someone to come in and clean all the litter trays for me!)
A girl can dream :lol:

hellllllllllllllll nooooooooooooo if i won the lottery he'd been mine :lol: i was lookingat him today when he was asleep on my lap brain ticking over going hmmmmmmmmmmm could i, i just cant belive hes still on the sofa now ive done this set up for him and hes being a good boy and getting down to go to the loo
Photo-0262.jpg
[/IMG]

i think he has,no i have to be strong unless i can find a full time job i cant really afford any more than i already have, been pondering i will be appealing for a very nice soppy girlie for him and a small ish one too as daisy did intimidate, failing that i may stick him with one of honeys babies as he loves them anyway, but i will have a few weeks to decide that as we already have to many bonded pairs that are taking a while to go :cry:

i think he has,no i have to be strong unless i can find a full time job i cant really afford any more than i already have, been pondering i will be appealing for a very nice soppy girlie for him and a small ish one too as daisy did intimidate, failing that i may stick him with one of honeys babies as he loves them anyway, but i will have a few weeks to decide that as we already have to many bonded pairs that are taking a while to go :cry:

Tigerlily is smallish, so if she does not get along with Bramley, maybe Jim's the right one. :D

Tigerlily is smallish, so if she does not get along with Bramley, maybe Jim's the right one. :D

im going to give jim a break for a while he was very traumatised a sqeaulign shaking wreak, i know some buns can pick up quite quick but hes very sensitive bun, i will see how tigerlilly is and how it goes when i bond

Back