• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some new bunnies!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Meet Roxy and Ginny

Roxy, a black dutch who needed a new home, she has came to the rescue from Cambridge.

bunsss001.jpg

bunsss002.jpg

bunsss003.jpg

bunsss004.jpg

Ginny

She was originally in a trio, once the male (who kept the peace) passed away, her and the remaining doe started fighting. She is 4 years old.

bunsss005.jpg

bunsss006.jpg

bunsss007.jpg

bunsss008.jpg

Rascal

She has been here about 4 weeks now, so not too new, but she hasnt been mentioned on the forum yet. She is a black minilop, around 1.5 years. Another unwanted childs pet.

bunsss017.jpg

bunsss016.jpg

bunsss015.jpg

Last edited:
AWWW :love: Rascal must be the mini lop you told me about! She is adorable, im sure all 3 buns will soon get a new home..

P.S Giving you bonding vibes too ;)

Oooh they're all so purrty :love: Was Rascal called that when she arrived or did you name her it? She certainly looks as if she'll live up to her name :lol:

Oooh they're all so purrty :love: Was Rascal called that when she arrived or did you name her it? She certainly looks as if she'll live up to her name :lol:

I called her it!!
She was named fluffy before
She is named that as she managed in the first night to get out of her indoor cage in the shed, and is currently eating her way out of her hutch :roll:

Wish I had the space and money to have more rabbits. Its so upsetting when they have been bought as childrens pets. Very sad. Good luck in finding new homes.

Back