• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some people..God I'm so angry..!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Well my sister has this friend who's got two rabbits. They are living outdoors,seperated (because they "started fighting"),in tiny tiny hutches,sometimes brought outside to be played with,but mostly shut inside :( And today she came over and all of sudden asked us if we wanted one of her rabbits because they couldn't keep him anymore. When I asked why,she explained that she had been wanting a hamster and her mum wouldn't let her have one unless they got rid of the buns first :shock: And she said she didn't mind because the buns were boring anyway and she didn't want them anymore :cry: I just felt like hitting something,I got so upset! Poor bunsters :cry: I've seen pictures of them and they're both beautiful,I don't understand why anyone would want to get rid of them. And why why why do people get pets if they can't take care of them properly. :(:evil:

Perhaps you should encourage her to rehome the buns and also say if you're bored of two beautiful pets like that and incapable of caring for them correctly, perhaps it's best not to keep pets at all. She'll soon get bored of a hamster! Especially with them being nocturnal! She sounds like a really annoying person! I'm really annoyed now too!

Have you got the space for her buns? I know it's only going to encourage her to get a hamster but at least the bunnies would be saved and you and your sister could persuade her that she doesn't need to have any pets at all! x

If we'd take them on they'd have to live outside,there's absolutely no room for them indoors as Boris takes up quite a lot of space :roll: And he's really territorial,he'd go nuts if he could smell other rabbits in the house. I want to save these little guys but I'm not sure it would work out. Plus my mum probably wouldn't let me. :?
This is driving me insane now. I just feel like crying. I've tried to talk to this girl but she doesn't seem to listen..she doesn't want to :evil:

Personally I don't know what the hell her parents are thinking. If I'd have got bored with my pets when I was still at home, I'd have been told I wasn't having any more if I can't look after the ones I already have.

Back